Shakers - Mug of beer

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Shakers - Mug of beer

Post by Marcus O'Donnel on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:23 pm

"I've been ok I guess." he says taking another sip of his beer. "As fer what's goin on? Been a whole lotta new peoples come into da city. Some of dem is good and others I plans on avoidin."

Brucy Smiles and drapes his arm around the back of Ami's chair. He gives her a good inspection and smiles at how things have been working for him this night. "So I can't have a ladie at my table an not offer hur a drink. I'm a gentleman afta all. What's yous poison?"
Marcus O'Donnel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedar on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:53 pm

The sound of a bike roars up outside. Not an uncommon background noise for this part of town. Bowen strolls back inside and back to his table .

Parking the leather on the chair, he orders a beer and racks a new game.
Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Drinking a round or two and playing a couple pick-up games with anyone who wanders over, Bowen relaxes and enjoys the atmosphere.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://neverendingnights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Sloan on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Kasey does not respond to Brucy at first. She turns her gaze from the pool player and back to Brucy.

She shakes her head, "I wasn't gonna to do anything. I'm not stupid enough to try. I know how things roll and I know how to keep a low profile.." she frowns and then shrugs, "The guy is strange is all." She grunts softly to herself and glances back over at the pool player every now and again, keeping an eye on him.

She looks up as Mirra decides to take her leave. Kasey gives Mirra a polite nod back. She turns to Brucy and is just about to ask him another question when his attention is diverted to the door and he calls for another friend of his to sit with them. Kasey nods to the other woman and listens to their conversation for a moment or two. She glances over and watches as the pool player enters the building and moves back over to where he had previously been sitting.

Making up her mind, Kasey turns to Brucy, "I'm going to go and see what there is to see around here, maybe play a game or something for a bit."

She was starting to feel a little uncomfortable sitting there anyway. Besides, she was sure she could catch Brucy at a later time, when he was less occupied. "I'll talk to ya later, Brucy." she pats him on the shoulder, gives the other woman a polite nod, and gets up from her chair. She moves across the room as if to go toward the pool player, though she veers toward the pool table instead. She doesn't speak or look at the pool player as she rounds the table and picks out a pool cue.

Kasey Sloan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus O'Donnel on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:02 am

Brucy's phone goes off showing a text and he turns to Ami and says, "Well dats my song. I gotta run, but eres my numba. Gimme a call if ya need anythin." He drops a fifty off at the bar to pay for the drinks and tip and leaves.
Marcus O'Donnel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum