Shakers - A new night, a new pitcher of beer

Go down

Shakers - A new night, a new pitcher of beer

Post by Kedar on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:14 pm

After getting things done that needed done, Bowen's ready to relax for the evening and winds up down at Shakers for a pitcher, a game, and some sports center.

It's Friday night and the bar is doing well. Plenty at the tables, a few at the boards, and a bunch just drinking.

It's a good night, lets just hope nobody turns into a douchebag and forces me to ruin their good time and mine.
Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shakers - A new night, a new pitcher of beer

Post by Mirra on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Mirra walks in, she is dressed in leather pants and a backless shirt. She heads to the dancefloor where she moves with the music. It does not take long for an obviously intoxacated frat boy comes up behind her dancing crudely. She leads him off the dance floor and out into the parking lot.

A few minutes later Mirra is seated alone at her usual table with a shot of Tequilla in front of her. She apears to be drunk. And now has a hooded sweatshirt on.
Mirra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedar on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:36 am

Noticing the change in demeanor and attire for that matter, Bowen decides the quiet laid back approach was not the best way to continue at the moment.

If there was an issue it would need to be dealt with quickly and seeing as how he didn't really know anyone here, he had no way of knowing if it was an issue or not without just being blunt and asking.

Nodding to Kasey at the other table as he headed over to Mirra's table he pulls up the chair on the other side of the table and turns it around to straddle it backwords.
Still hold his pool cue in one hand he casually sets his beer down on the table and in a low hushed tone..."You aight?"

glancing quickly about her person checking for possible signs of struggle (hands for blood, splatter on the clothes, noticeable wounds etc)
not seeing anything readily available he looks her in the eye awaiting a response to the question, obviously wondering a little more than the vague question entailed.

Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirra on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Mirra eyes the man seated near her, noticing that he is checking her out in more then the usual human way.
"I am not physically injured, " she says rather dismisively. "And my dinner companion is passed out in his car, very much alive." "Some of us have to put in some effort to catch a buzz." She gestures to his beer and laughs.
Mirra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedar on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:18 pm

"Just making sure you weren't too far gone or too on edge for everyone's sake is all"

"Sometimes when we get too close to the edge little things we didn't plan for happen, like some douchebag saying or doing the wrong thing, and it sets us off without much warning, just wanted to make sure you weren't that close to the edge"

He would nod and grin and glances at the beer when she does,
"Oh that dont do it, thats just me keeping up appearances is all. Though I can show you a better way perhaps."

"Name's David..Bowen...most just call me Bowen, I've been around these parts for a bit, mostly in Wheeling though doin my part and all, haven't been the social butterfly this past year or so, but I've apparently earned a little time off for R&R heh"
Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirra on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:32 pm

"Hello, Bowen. I go by Mirra. I assure you my frustration is my own, and unlikely to be taken out on anyone else. Well unless someone is stupid enouh to push my buttons today." She laughs.
Mirra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedar on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:02 pm

He nods and leans back a bit looking around the bar. Seeing that no mortals are within earshot he leans a little more forward and in a lower tone:

"I'm Brujah, been around here for a while, to know whats going on and for the most part who is who. There's a bunch of new faces so...a few I don't really know yet"

he chuckles a bit at her comments and stands up and turns the chair back around

"Well, I of all people understand about having your buttons pushed, my clan's buttons get pushed easily. Well Mira, I've got a game to finish"
he raises the pool cue a little and nods to the tables

"You're welcome to come join me if ya want or not up to you"

With that he heads back into the corner to his table and works on finishing his game still left there since nobody was playing him at the time.
Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirra on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Mirra starts to stand up, sways a little then sits back down holding her head.
Mirra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedar on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Seeing the failed attempt at standing Bowen chuckles. He'd been there before.
Moving back over beside her he offers a hand...

"Perhaps what you'd rather do right now is go home and watch the world spin? I'm willin to help ya get there without killin anyone or your car if ya want, but thats up to you"

He stands there patiently waiting for her to get her bearings and form a response
Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirra on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:56 am

Mirra curses the frat boy under her breath with remarkable skill.
She looks at Bowen, "I think I can wait it out here, but thank you for the offer."
Mirra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedar on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Bowen Shrugs slightly

"Meh aight that's cool. Well if ya find your bearings and still want to, I'll be right over there"

he tilts his head towards the pool table as he says it and then heads over and begins to shoot around grinning a little bit as he does.
Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirra on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Mirra stands and is pleased to be sober enough to walk. She waves to Bowen and heads out for a walk home. The cool night air will help her clear her thoughts. She walks the long way, taking a side street though a residential area she has not been to before.
Mirra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedar on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:02 am

Bowen smirks and nods back to her as she heads to the door.

Having lost the only company he had for the evening he finished his game and tossed his jacket on and headed outside to go for a ride. The fall was coming on strong and it wouldn't be too long before he would have to put the bike up for the winter.
Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Sloan on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:53 am

Of all the places to be stuck bored? Kasey supposes that it is better than nothing. She could, of course, be wondering around the streets aimlessly, long after she had fed from the usual element she preferred to feed on, though there really didn't seem much by way of those type here. Then again, she had not really been around the city for very long.

She sat herself in the back corner, near the pool tables this time. She had debated silently to herself as to whether or not she would actually play a game or two tonight, but she decided to just sit and watch... for now.

She notices Bowen, though she does not react the same as she had previously. He doesn't really seem to bother her so much anymore, though that doesn't stop her from watching him as he does his thing. What surprises her is when he moves toward Mirra, and on his way through, nods to Kasey.

She, of course, returns the nod. One needs to be polite in unfamiliar places.

Kasey watches the exchange between Bowen and Mirra from start to finish, and watches as they both leave. This once again leaves her with nothing to do, so she finally decides to take her chances at the pool table. She picks a table that is vacant and begins to set it up. She grabs a pool cue and proceeds to play a game by herself.
Kasey Sloan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down