Shakers - Feels like the first time

Go down

Shakers - Feels like the first time

Post by Stanley Lymonn on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 pm

It's common for Stanley to have many different looks as he wares many different hats. Tonight will be one of leisure and play. Wanting to pull attention while still intimidating most mortals he will not be discrete about his looks. His favorite outfit for such an occasion: a silk black button down shirt with an overly large color tucked into a pitch black gabardine slack with duel obsidian buttons tied together with a dark gray woven leather belt that hangs to his right side just behind his pant pocket. Follow the leg down to find a pair of black leather strapped boots and put a cherry on top with a slick black trench coat to frame the entire ensemble. If that wasn't enough he takes it one step further with a pair of bright gray contact lenses mimmicing his true frezied look.

There was next to no movement in his wiry black shoulder-length hair as he strode into the bar. Looking up from the corner of his eye he gave a cocky smirk while confidently trotting over to the bartender to order a drink.
"What do you have that tastes as metallic as possible?", he inquired while keeping his voice just at mortal audible level for the tapster.

"The best I can offer is a heavy dark lager son. Will that do ya?", he rolled his eyes as if saying that it had been a demanding night already. Stanley could make out a frustrated aura and decided to cut him some slack.

"It's been prey hectic I take it? I'll take the heaviest darkest lager you got then." Paying for the drink he left a robust tip. As he perched himself at one of the center tables he was positive of the barkeeps gratitude. Looking about he wasn't searching for anyone in particular but kept an eye out for any would-be prey.

Last edited by Moderator on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to format the paragraphs)
Stanley Lymonn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shakers - Feels like the first time

Post by Stanley Lymonn on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Having capped off his fill for the night Stanley was displeased as he headed out of an uneventful evening. All the boasting he had heard about this establishment and the best entertainment was watching two drunken men jokingly dancing with each other while stepping on one another's toes and a waitress taking a header with a full tray of drinks.

'Well, if this isn't the right scene I'm sure to find it another night. Best not completely shoot the place down but I'll be certain to investigate other gathering spots', he thought begrudgingly.
Stanley Lymonn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum