Shakers - new in town

Go down

Shakers - new in town

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:32 pm

being new in town franky wanted to explore a little bit so he went out on the town when he ran across the sports bar and decided to go in and have a drink as soon as he walked through the front door he felt kind of out of place wearing a three piece pin sriped suit and standing about seven and a half feet tall but he went to the bar and ordered a pitcher of coors light and a bottle of crown royal and sat near the back of the bar observing quitley

Back to top Go down

Re: Shakers - new in town

Post by Kedar on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:54 am

The Bike put away for the season, He pulls into the Parking lot in his beat up Bronco.
The utility of the vehicle always suited him and the rough exterior sorta mirrored his personality. Sure he had a nicer car at home, but that was for more....sophisticated evenings. The Bronco was just comfortable.

Heading inside he nods to the Bartender and gets one in return. Scanning the room as he moves toward the jukebox he takes stock of those inside. The big guy in the back obviously stood out, sore thumb didn't even come close to describing this. He was massive and then there was the monkey suit..."Damn they coulda made 2 suits for me outta all that fabric" he thinks. Not recognizing the newest member of the Local Gios right away. Scanning the rest of the bar he hits the Jukebox putting on something classic and not too strong...something you could nod your head to.

A few selections made he would head to his usual spot in the dark corner at the pool table. Turning on the light above the table he sets to racking a game. The waitress bringing him his usual 2 shots and a beer. Smiling and thanking her he would say something to her in a hushed tone and she would laugh walking back towards the bar.

Bringing back his Pool Cue from behind the bar she would set it down and ask "Anything else Bowen?"

"Think I'm good darlin thanks" was his reply.

All set up and ready to go, He would start his game and continue to eye the crowd always keeping an eye on the suspicious and the doors.
Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:43 am

Seeing bowen walk in to the bar he reconized him form the meeting he was called to by his uncle he ordered a drink turned on the jukebox and started playing pool with himself. Franky figured this might be a good chance to better know someone from the group and he walked over and said "mind if i join you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedar on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:25 am

Bowen shrugs and replies "Sure, Rack Em"

"Francisco Giovanni right?" he says extending a hand "I'm Bowen"
Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:14 am

Franky extends hiarm out to meet bowens and saYs "yeah but most people just call me franky." then he gos to rack the balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedar on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:17 am

"Franky eh?" He smirks at this and gives a short nod.

"Ok then, Franky it is" Taking his moment to break, it's obvious he's played before, though he's not Run-the-Table good. He'll sink a couple and then miss.
Stepping back from the table and nursing his beer he continues to keep an eye on the crowd as he enjoys the game and conversation.

"So Franky, what brings you here? What do you do?"
Kedar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 am

Watching bowen sink a couple of balls, franky new he could not play that well. Responding to the question franky said " my uncle called me in from new york for a little more protection the other gio is kind of a pud if you know what i mean." franky picked up a stick and after pulling off a lucky bank shot he missed the next. He then asked " whats the power structure in the city who's who so to speak."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down